Sorry this car sold before reaching our website!
If you’re looking for a specific vehicle please get in touch to be the first to hear about all the latest stock.
- Exceptionally original – body, chassis, even the carpet and seats. Every correct number stamp where it should be.
- Huge period race history in UK club racing.
- Fully restored to road specification at a cost of over £200,000. Stripped down to the chassis. Almost all original components saved rather than replaced.
- Ownership known from new
- Large history file with paperwork & history from new along with competition results dating back to 1970.
- One owner from 1969 until 2010.
- Finished in its original colour of Guardsman Blue with its (original) black leather trim
- Incredibly rare original matching factory hard top
- Possibly the best driving road Cobra we have ever come across.